Friday, February 02, 2007

time to say


Your sound was never as pure
As it was tonight…
The perfect time
for a sudden flight

I hope it’s me
But maybe it’s you
Who turns the corner
To something new

Two and three
Are here
What’s not here
may it come
I don't know
Hope is gone
Or is it

These gales are nothing
compared to what they would be
Haven’t been able to stop…
no secret
it's beyond me

Doesn’t matter if it all
goes to the wind,
it will simply go to
the other one.

But few will see...
they will only see
what eyes cannot

Daddy, when you’re going
to say something to me
I like the way
you say it

Me too. More than you’ll ever know
It will take another death to live
it feels as though.

So be it
Con te partiro
Io con te

2 comments:

Jill said...

I must say, it is more pleasant to look at beauty than death.

We are here to walk with you through the valley of the shadow of death, as ugly as it is. But, we look forward to resurrection - when it is time.

Love you.

MJ said...

Siete una canzone del nostro
Signore santo.

It makes me so happy to see you speak this way. It is as it should be.